IMPORTANT: during the Covid-19 restrictions, you can still book private classes via Skype for a reduced rate of $25/hr. Please stay home and stay safe!
Private classes are suitable for everyone, no matter how much experience you do or don't have! You can book for a one-on-one class, or book in with a friend.
Here are some ideas of what we can cover in your private class:
- building on your basic technique so you feel really confident with the foundations
- focusing on particular moves or elements you're struggling with
- discovering your personal style based on your individual tastes
- rehearsing choreographies you've learnt in class
- developing your own choreography (either as a soloist or duet)
- exercises to develop your improvisation technique
- developing an at-home dance practice for you to use
- polishing your stagecraft, including audience interaction
- deepening your expression of music through musicality study
- studying folkloric styles and exploring history and culture
If you aspire to be a professional performer, I offer a professional development series which covers all of the above over 24 classes. I'll also support you to develop your marketing as well as help you find gigs.
When you enrol for a private class, I'll email you a survey to determine what your goals are so I can help you get the most out of our time together.